The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Department of Data Science announces our first annual Postdoc Open House. Join us on Monday, December 7th at 1:00PM EST to explore postdoctoral opportunities in cancer research. Participating faculty include:
- Rafael Irizarry, PhD, Professor and Department Chair
- X. Shirley Liu, PhD, Professor
- Giovanni Parmigiani, PhD, Professor
- Franziska Michor, PhD, Professor
- Lorenzo Trippa, PhD, Associate Professor
- Heng Li, PhD, Assistant Professor
- Sahand Hormoz, PhD, Assistant Professor
- Nabihah Tayob, PhD, Member of the Faculty
You will also meet current and former department postdocs, and learn about the resources available at Dana-Farber and throughout the Boston area.
Due to limited space, we request that participants are actively seeking a postdoctoral position. Please complete this form to request event admission.
We look forward to welcoming you and introducing our department!
Open postdoctoral positions are posted on our website.