We are incredibly excited that Bioc2023 the annual Bioconductor meeting will be in Boston at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute from August 2-4. It is a hybrid meeting to enable maximum outreach to our global community. Registration is now open and scholarships are available.
Contact us for sponsorship opportunities.
- JJ Allaire (Founder and CEO of RStudio, Posit PBC)
- Heng Li (Associate Professor, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School)
- Beth Cimini (Senior Group Leader, Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard)
- Jeffrey Moffitt (Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital)
- Sam Lent (Senior Computational Biologist at Freenome)
Connect with talented R/Bioconductor users & developers, data scientists, biostatisticians, and bioinformaticians at #Bioc2023