Data Science Training Sessions cover the basics of data science and explore challenges in this growing field. These are hands-on trainings primarily conducted by department faculty and staff.
- Training sessions are held either remotely using Zoom or in the Center for Life Sciences (CLSB) Building. Refer to the session details for information.
- A limited number of training sessions are posted on our YouTube channel.
- Notes from the training sessions are available to department members only. If you are
outside the department and would like notes from a specific training, please contact Anne O’Neill.
- If you are attending in person:
- Anyone without a DFCI, BWH, BCH, MGB, or Harvard ID must clear security on CLSB 2nd floor.
- Non-DFCI personnel will not have access to CLSB 11th floor. Please follow instructions posted on the doors for entry.
- For questions regarding scheduling or attendance of the training sessions, contact Erica Feick.
View Zoom Information
Zoom Link: https://dfci.zoom.us/j/91223162775?pwd=c2tPK1RudnVxTStFbEQ0VHdtaTJGUT09
Find your local number: https://dfci.zoom.us/u/afihT5nqC